You are invited to the Toronto–Danforth Annual General Meeting.
Ralph Thornton Centre
765 Queen Street East – 2nd Floor
Sunday, April 7, 2018 – 1:30 to 4:00 p.m.
- Get updates from our elected representatives:
Peter Tabuns, MPP, Councillor Paula Fletcher and
Trustee Jennifer Story
- Elect a new Federal/Provincial riding association executive
- Meet and hear from our federal nomination candidates
- Renew your membership for 2019 so you can vote at the May 30
Federal NDP Candidate Nomination Meeting.
- Find out how to get involved and volunteer to win back
Toronto–Danforth in the upcoming Fall Federal Election.
Download the flyer. Registration begins at 1:00 p.m. If you need to renew your membership, please arrive early. If you have childcare or accessibility needs, please let us know in advance so that we can make the appropriate arrangements.