The campaign to take back Toronto–Danforth is underway. And we’ve had many volunteers out canvassing, putting up signs, and phoning so Clare Hacksel can be our next MP. Our riding prides itself on grassroots efforts to build a better government—and now is the time!
Members are invited to the virtual Toronto–Danforth Annual General Meeting.
Tuesday, July 20, 2021
7:00 to 9:00 p.m.
Online Zoom Meeting
- Get updates from our elected representatives
- Hear from our federal candidate Clare Hacksel
- Listen to reports from the riding executive
- Elect a new Federal/Provincial riding association executive
- Find out how to get involved and volunteer
Please register by noon on July 20th to receive the zoom link.
We hope to virtually see you at the meeting.
In the meantime, thanks for your ongoing support!